- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Master: Queen Bed
- Guest: Full Bed
- Full Size Sofa, Love Seat & Large Chair + Ottoman in Living Room
- Kitchen Appliances
- Kitchen Table - Seats 4
- Washing Machine & Dryer
- Golf Cart
Gated Community with Professional Security 24/7
Private Access to Glorious Sugar White Beaches
Pools: Large beachside pool, beachside kiddie pool, sundecks, chairs & patios at both. Beach house facilities at both. The Bayside pool is heated.
Both pools are Wheelchair Friendly.
Tennis Courts, Basketball Court, Shuffleboard & 9 Hole Putt-Putt/Mini Golf
Front Office Club House with free wifi access and lending library
Club House by the Beach with free wifi access
Fishing Pier on the Bay Side
Private Boat Launch and Dock Facilities
Picnic Areas and Playground
Pavilion by the Bay
Turtle & Duck Pond
Beautiful Landscaping Throughout the Resort
Outdoor Grills by the Bay
- No Smoking - including but not limited to all sorts of tobacco use, vaping, cannabis, e-cigarettes, etc.
- No Pets
- In order to maintain a smoke and allergy free environment an additional deep cleaning fee of $300 along with forfeiture of security deposit will be charged to renters that violate the no smoking or no pets rules.
- Occupancy - The Seahorse Bungalow fits 4 people comfortably. We can not rent to anyone under the age of 25.
- Linens - You will need to bring your own bed sheets & towels. Pillows & blankets are provided.
- No Subletting allowed.
- Check In - Check in time is 4PM Central Time. Early check in is subject to availability. The keys will be in a lock box at the It’s About Time bungalow. A lock box code will texted to you either prior to or upon your arrival.
- Check Out - Check Out time is 11AM Central Time. Special arrangements must be made in advance if you need a later check out time.
- Refrigerator - Please do not overload the refrigerator door shelves. Please do not adjust any refrigerator settings. If a service repairman is required, then the charges will be deducted from the guest’s security deposit. Do not place any bait or unwrapped seafood in the refrigerator. Bait must be kept outside in coolers.
- Washer/Dryer - Remove dryer lint after each use. Please thoroughly shake out the sand from beach towels and swimsuits before washing/ drying them in the washing machine/dryer. In the event a repairman is required due to misuse. The charges will be deducted from your security deposit.
- Supplies - Guests will need to provide their own laundry detergent, paper products, toiletries and any other household supply items for their stay.
- Trash Disposal - Place trash in trash bags and put them in the trash container located in the ground bin, near the road in front of the bungalow. Seashell on the trash can lid indicates that there is NO trash in the can. Remove seashell to initiate trash pick up.
- Owner Closets & Storage Areas - Some storage areas are locked and are not available for guest use. Please respect these areas and do not attempt to open them.
- Maintenance - All equipment on the property should be in working order when you check in. It is possible for things to break down unexpectedly. Please report any inoperative equipment or problems to us immediately. We cannot be held accountable for problems we are not aware of, so please notify us of mechanical failures as they occur. When you report a problem, you can expect a courteous and professional attitude and we will make every reasonable effort to resolve the problem promptly. However, under no circumstances will there be a reduction of rent for any mechanical failure of air conditioner, refrigerator, washer, dryer, cable, televisions, swimming pools or any other appliances or amenities.
- Waiver - Renters will sign a waiver prior to their stay regarding the general use of the property & golf cart.
Occupancy - Venture Out is a family oriented resort. Quiet hours are 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM every day. No excessive noise is allowed anywhere within the resort property per Venture Out Resort rules. We can not rent to individuals under the age of 25 per insurance restrictions. Florida State Licensing Regulations require occupancy limits based upon square footage of the unit and sleeping accommodations. Therefore, the number of guests must not exceed 6 persons (including all children). Guests will required to leave & their full deposit and rental fee will be forfeited if reservations are made under false pretenses, or if the occupancy limits are exceeded.
Resort Registration - A resort registration fee will be charged as you enter the resort. This is payable to the Venture Out office. This is a separate fee from any payments made associated with the It’s About Time bungalow. It will be collected at the Venture Out Resort Office. You will receive resort guest identification hangtag(s) for your vehicle(s). Venture Out Rates: 1st car - $45, 2nd car - $50, 3rd cars are not allowed. Motorcycle - $45 for 1 - $20 for each additional motorcycle. Boats are $25 per day and boat trailer storage is $7 per day. Resort fees are subject to change. Check the Venture Out rules at www.ventureoutatpcb.com for current rates or if you need additional information.
- Golf Carts - Golf carts may not be brought onto the Venture Out Resort property. Only golf carts that are included with a rental unit may be used within the property. Leaving the property is strictly prohibited. In order to operate a golf cart, you must have a valid driver's license and be at least 16 years of age. If a driver is under the age of 21, at least one adult has to be present at all times. The golf cart is provided as a convenience for a commute on the property only. Continuous cruising and/or abuse of the cart is prohibited. Non-compliance of golf cart rules will result in forfeiture of the cart use and fines. Your credit card will be charged for violations. Security guards patrol 24/7 and may issue warnings or tickets for any infractions. For a complete list of the golf cart rules, see http://www.ventureoutatpcb.com/.
Our golf cart can get you to the beach or the bay in minutes. If you prefer, it’s a short walk to either.
Venture Out Resort has free mini golf, shuffleboard, children's playground, lighted tennis courts and a basketball court.
There are free outdoor grills located by the bay.
There is pier fishing located behind the heated swimming pool, located at the back of the park. It’s also a great place to bring your bicycle.
Saint Andrew's State Park is a short walk or drive. At Saint Andrews, you will find plenty of deer grazing near the pathways and even alligators in their natural habitat.
They also have camp stores for refreshments, supplies and two public bath houses. The swimming is also wonderful at St. Andrews State Park either in the bay cove or the ocean.
Shell Island is a short boat ride away. Boats, Paddle Boards and Seadoos are available to rent nearby or you can bring your own. Tours and shuttles to Shell Island are also available nearby.
Sisters of the Sea - 3901 Thomas Dr, Panama City Beach, FL 32408.
They have live mermaids for the kid to meet and swim with.
Schooners - 5121 Gulf Dr, Panama City, FL 32408
Great place to eat and watch the sun go down. They shoot a cannon everyday at sunset. Inside and outdoor eating areas.
Patches Pub - 4723 Thomas Drive
Panama City Beach, FL 32408
Grocery Stores Nearby:
Publix - 2419 Thomas Dr, Panama City, FL 32408
Winn Dixie - 2533 Thomas Dr, Panama City, FL 32408